• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Beta tester/Open beta

Spufy

Authorized
Hi all.im new here but i wanna play it NOW :biggrin:
Any idea for release Beta test or what can do to help for more fast open the server (have bad english...i know)
:wub:

Don't really want to start a separate topic so I'll ask here: is there any place to learn about more details regarding being a tester on Kronos? What I'm especially interested in: do testers have any kind of obligations to keep their tester privilege, do they have to, like, fulfill some quota for playtime or amount of bugs reported?

Don't really want to start a separate topic so I'll ask here: is there any place to learn about more details regarding being a tester on Kronos? What I'm especially interested in: do testers have any kind of obligations to keep their tester privilege, do they have to, like, fulfill some quota for playtime or amount of bugs reported?
Nah theres no obligations

Hm....i send something for Aplication...dont sure its fine,but still hope it is :biggrin:

Top Bottom