• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BG Queue Commands Vote

Allow BG Queue Commands?

• Yes

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

Ryanp

BG Queue Commands Poll

I'm sorry I was in too much of a rush when I started this thread and I messed up by not having more options in the poll, so from now on I'd like you to vote "Yes" if they think that any kind of change should be made to the vanilla queuing system. (inkeeper only, 59 and under only, commands, ect.) And vote "No" only if you think it should stay totally blizzlike.

For the record the voting as of now is 18 "Yes" and 25 "No"

This thread is just for the poll, the original thread is here:

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/86589-BG-queue-commands

Last edited:
Why create a new thread? It's not like a poll will decide wether or not they will implement it. It's still up to the dev team..

And i voted no!

Well the poll leaves out the option to queue at innkeepers, since you can already join meeting stones trough innkeepers it makes perfect sense to me.

I am shocked at the voting so far. (13/20 say No) The original thread had nearly everyone in agreement that it'd be a great thing for the server in almost every way you can think of. I just made this poll just to make it easier for the devs to see that the overwhelmingly majority of people wanted this, but it's backfired on me so far.

The devs have said that pvp will make or break this server depending on if people participate in it or not before level 60. It seems to me that unless the population for Kronos can make Emerald Dream's population seem small, then there is no other way to get low level players to do battlegrounds other than queue commands. (considering how rare/non-existent battlegrounds are on ED before level 60) It seems like a totally obvious choice to vote yes for this if you want to see this server actually succeed at getting a large enough population to make recruiting from Feenix possible.

They have already broken away from being totally bizzlike by making respec costs way cheaper, so why not make this change if it'll be good for the health of the server?

Last edited:
I think queuing wherever you want for BG's will just quicken the queue and doesn't really effect the nostalgia feel so I'm for it.

Voted no because I want the server to be as 1.12.1-like as possible. I think the team should focus on that and only that. It should be the main goal. I don't think population will be a problem. Probably a lot of lurkers. I lurked for a few months. I remember something like 2-3% of people click the YouTube like/dislike buttons, just as an example. I think we on this forum are a minority. Sorry went a bit off-topic. :)

Voted No, because I don't want in on level 60.
Would like it during levelling though.

To me it feels like you should have voted yes in that case. Maybe I messed up by not making 3 options though.

Limit it to lvl 59 and innkeepers, anyone saying no to that just wants to be a pain in the ass

It is helps to encourage low level PvP... why not.
Won't participate in it anyways since its plain boring and dull. Most classes don't have any relevant spell up till level 30...

Top Bottom