• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Druid BGs other than WSG

Gossamer

Authorized
I've read a lot about how Druids make the best flag carriers in WSG. While that's great, I also like to play the other two BGs. What roles can druids play in Arathi Basin and Alterac Valley? I intend to play mostly Feral with a 14/32/5 build, but I could also go 0/30/21, which I understand is more of a PvP build. Are druids mostly standard healers in the other two BGs?

It seems like a druid and a rogue could be a good combo for ninja-capping in AB.

What about AV?

AV would be same as AB, ninja capping DB north and south or FW east and west, depending how AV is going to be played here, zergfest like on other private servers or an average of 6h per game like on retail vanilla. regardless as feral you'll most likely be tanking bosses and capping flags.
Also and highly underrated is the defence of said towers and bunkers, LoS moonfire rank 1, tanking 7 melees that try to cap.

It seems to me that a druid will be more of a defencive pvper in all BGs, for defending the ninja caps in AB a druid is imo the best choice.

For defending against ninja caps, what are the tactics? Do you stealth in cat, then pounce to stun when someone tries to cap? Switch over to bear form to delay if you can't get the quick kill?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm a novice PvPer.

same, not played a druid in ages and even then it was only in raids. I assume it depends on who's trying to cap but in most cases it's just call for back up and if possible root em away from the flag, of not then just moonfire rank 1 every few seconds or bearform and slap em every now and then. I'd suggest this for every geared player, if the player has very poor gear you might aswell kill it. Only thing to be carefull off is not to get caught in humanoid form when a rogue stealths so you don't get sap-capped.
but like i said that's just me, might wanna ask some seasoned druids for pvp pointers.

Top Bottom