• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BigWigs - Kronos Edition

The KTM reset by BigWigs is intended, but I'm not sure if threat is actually reset during Submerge on Kronos. I only have 1 recording from this year where I see a Submerge happen, and based on that it looks like threat wasn't reset. I will remove the KTM reset on Ouro for now. Feel free to contribute more info if you have recordings with KTM visible and we can clearly see who gets Sand Blasted after Submerge and if it differs from the KTM list.

The KTM reset by BigWigs is intended, but I'm not sure if threat is actually reset during Submerge on Kronos. I only have 1 recording from this year where I see a Submerge happen, and based on that it looks like threat wasn't reset. I will remove the KTM reset on Ouro for now. Feel free to contribute more info if you have recordings with KTM visible and we can clearly see who gets Sand Blasted after Submerge and if it differs from the KTM list.
If i'm not mistaken, threat was reset on the previous version of Ouro.
With the current version, it seems threat is no longer reset on submerge. Furthermore, it seemed like hitting bugs caused threat on Ouro too, as the most accurate threat readings I had was with master target off.
I will ask for a video, probably in 1 week as we just cleared it.

Thanks again for your support, and GREAT job on BigWigs btw. Most accurate i've found for Kronos, ever.

Yeah if you don't have master target set to Ouro, hitting the scarabs during/after Submerge will add threat on KTM but it's not threat towards Ouro. Setting master target to Ouro in the beginning will fix that.

BigWigs should automatically set the boss as the master target when a raid leader/assistant targets the boss during combat, but I just found out that that is not working at all due to a small oversight from one of the previous authors. I'm testing a fixed version on Sunday and will release it when it's working again correctly.

Just adding this here for but last Naxx my Decimate timer was way off on Gluth vnm, perhaps we can look into that in the future, decimate seems to come randomly on the server or something because both recordings I have from our synced raids are inconsistent.

odd =/

Top Bottom