• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter BiS Weapon (Kronos 2)

Braind3ad

Since 25+ agi on 2H is available already,(dunno why?) it would seem like Lok'delar stave is actually the new BiS? Correct me if i am wrong.

/Fael

ChT and Brutality blade.
:yes:
cht = core hound tooth

but good luck on getting them. some other retarded classes think they belong to them^

pre raid bis is barbarous blade

Last edited:
From my perspective, hunters taking away brut blade and cht from rogues and warriors are cretins who should go do some strat ud or dire maul.

From my perspective, hunters taking away brut blade and cht from rogues and warriors are cretins who should go do some strat ud or dire maul.

As some hunters do more damage than rogue (especially dagger rogue), ChT is debatable, personnally i got Brutality Blade when no one needed it anymore.

Still, we are talking about BiS melee weapons for hunters and until ZG, it is CHT+Brutality, with Barbarous Blade being the best solution for pve to content everyone.

Strad UD hatchets is a viable option aswell, but since 2H 25agi is out already Barbarous Blade certainly is pre raid bis.

Tho, will the Lok'Delar stave be better than Barbarous blade? It got 1% more crit and that equals 54 agi if im correct and the Barb blades 60 atp is only considered 30 agi. Sure you will lose some raw damage, but gain more crit instead.

leave! leave this forum!

MOM HE DISAGREES WITH ME, MAKE HIM GO AWAY!

As some hunters do more damage than rogue

Here's a testament to how bad the rogue is, in which case allocating loot on him is a bad move regardless of who would've had gotten it instead of him, thus this case it isn't even a contest who gets the loot.
You can't just say one rogue is bad, draw the conclusion that all rogues are bad, then all hunters get loot priority over all rogues...

It's like giving Neltharion's Tear to a healer instead of caster dps because theoretically they do well with it, but it would create a bigger impact on a dps.

Top Bottom