• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

bit of a basic question..

Aenra

Hello everyone;

Only just heard of project Kronos, thought i'd come and have a look. However for all the FAQs, fancy pages, redirects and plethora of forum categories..i still haven't learned what kind of server this is planned to be..now admittedly, 101 out of 100 private servers somehow "neglect" to mention this, for obvious reasons. So my apologies in advance in case this has been covered and i just missed it..

but what kind of ruleset will the Kronos server have? PvE, or PvP?

My thanks for reading :)

I answered this question already on these forums, so the question has been answered somewhere already :biggrin:

anyway, Kronos will be a PvP type server !

but we got to admit, this piece of information is missing in the general server description.

Last edited:
Hello, Kronos will run under a PvP normal server ruleset.

- PvP protections only in the main cities and friendly zones.
- Open PvP in contested zones, no ability to turn it off

Wut.....i come here to play PVE...hope have more ppl like me to make one pvE guild :smile:

Check out strength of unity (Horde)in the guilds forum,we are recruiting :)

• PvE (a.k.a. Normal) - Player vs. Environment.
  • PvP - Player vs. Player. Automatic PvP flagging while in contested zones with 5 min. expiration timer when leaving those zones.
  • RP - Roleplaying version of a PvE realm. Additional behavior and naming rules apply.
  • RP-PvP - Roleplaying version of a PvP realm. Additional behavior and naming rules apply.
This is from wowwiki - as you can see, the only difference is PvP flagging in Contested zones (on PvE, nobody can attack you anywhere if you don't flag yourself for PvP (write /pvp or attack someone flagged for pvp))
On PvP realms, this rule applies only on Capital cities and starting zones (marked as Alliance/Horde)

Top Bottom