• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Black lotus suggestion

Chainsaw

Authorized
Hey,

after that very nice random spawn timer fix I wanted to ask if you could maybe think about changing the spawn locations to the previous blizzlike values again. Why am I suggesting this after having been a fan of the hundreds of spawn points in the past? Imho the dynamics timer along with the old spawn points would not specifically benefit one group of people. Everyone who wants to farm the lotus will have to wait until it actually pops on the mini map and then has to gather, without having the HUGE advantage of the fixed timer. In the end this will result in less lotus staying untouched for quite some time and culminate in more lotus available, thus lower prices.

I highly respect your previous work you had with adding all those new spawn points and therefore also respect if you do not want to change it back.

P.s. For all who might suggest I am posting this for personal benefits: I have only one herbalist char and enough gold to buy lotus even more expensive than it is already.

Last edited:
There were too few Black Lotus locations before, and we're not going to re-visit this issue a third time because it all of a sudden is a problem how players with most alts are able to get the Lotus by parking them at the few spawn locations in stealth or something along those lines. Nor will we design additional systems to fix that particular (currently non-existent) issue just to reduce the number of Black Lotus spawns.

If any further changes are to be done, it will be the respawn time we'll look at. It's too early to tell what the new respawn times mean for the market as obviously prices go up when people haven't yet figured out the implications of the change. Then we run into Naxxramas release and prices will remain high or go further up. We'll keep an eye on how things develop.

Top Bottom