• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Mage blink bug, can someone report?

Spazztastic

Authorized
Was watching my brother play a mage since my computer is down, noticed that when you blink heading towards the downgrade that leads to tunnel in warsong you don't stay on the ground, you smash your head on the open gate and cuts the blink out short, ouch. Since i didn't link my forum/game accounts i can't report it, if anyone else could confirm and write it up for me that would be cool ^^

You can use the bug tracker without linking your accounts. :) I can't really understand what you're saying, so I can't report it. :S

Oh okay! Cool, it's just that I'm on my phone, it's tough and prolonged typing using an on screen keyboard.

Pretty much if you blink a little higher up while on that ramp -the one that leads to tunnel from the flag room-, you don't stay on the floor, you blink forward and hit your head on the ceiling, which stops the blink early.

I'll report it when I get my computer fixed, if nobody else has yet

Top Bottom