• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Idea Blizzcon as Source for Kronos

Cr0wL0ck

As most are aware of by now blizzard aims to give a preview of an early stage version of their vanilla server.

My suggestion here is to make a list of cases that are unsure or lack a source which people who try out blizzards Vanilla can record & test, of course most of these things would be low lvl accessible abilities, items & quests but it still provides a good source.

I will also participate in blizzards vanilla and would like to have some kinda check list of simple things that can be tested there which currently lacks a source from the original vanilla or has some vague elements to it.

Note: i know most of you are hyped but keep in mind blizzard aint releasing vanilla anytime soon and to be honest i kinda feel like Kronos would do better if just they had all the information.

Yes but what i mean are quests, procs & such if there are things that still to this day are lacking a source then it would be a nice alternative source at least thats my thought ^^

most likely, blizzard will use/has already used kronos as source
Quite true, but still if blizzard where to make a choice on how to fix a case that lacks a source i am sure fanboys would believe it to be the truth so i think it might be possible to get some "blizzlike" solutions to things that are still missing sources from vanilla ^^

I don't believe that a company of that size wont have details for their game, like procs, spells, etc. Even me doing this mod for the vanilla client, database editing etc, an editing/replacement mod, I have kept a detailed record on what I did. That goes for the case of blizzard needs a private server as a source since they don't need it at all. Yes it may be under their new engine, but that doesn't mean that they erase their records since they moved forward to a different patch. My PoV

Last edited:
Top Bottom