• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Blizzlike Vs. Non-Blizzlike Naxx

stevepelle

I just wanted to state my opinion plz kthx.

100% Blizzlike Naxx
- Too easy for top guilds like Vanguard & Synced.

Current Naxx
- Too easy for top guilds like Vanguard & Synced.

With these facts in mind, I recommend we buff Naxx further. Also, since fights are too simple compared to retail Mythic+ modes I say we also add/change mechanics.

For example : Most of the trash will 1 shot cloth wearers and dpser. I say we make it 1 shot them as well kill an extra player to make it harder.

Patchwerk hateful strike is too easy to heal through. I say we we make hateful strike hit 2x targets instead of 1x and add an aoe silence that will interrupt healers unless they avoid it.

Things like this are better for the community because it will challenge those of us who are able to play 80 hours per week. How do the rest of you feel? My guild probably won't clear Naxx because people will get burned out (even though they are great players with actual retail experience who simply don't want to compete for these kills again).

TLDR; BUFF NAXX PLZ

Guess this thread is sarcastic? In case that it's not, no, we shouldn't make Naxxramas even harder.

I'm still waiting for a private server where if Kel'Thuzad dies some sick newly coded boss spawns in Sapphiron room and gives a totally new experience, and sicko loot ofc.

Hello! With yesterday's announcement from Blizzard that official legacy servers are coming, I fear the population will further decline over the next few months, necessitating we speed up Naxx by reducing the values and damage back to Blizzlike values.

Previously, with no imminent threat of official legacy servers, I was fine with leaving it in the buffed state. But since yesterday I've already had 2 active players quit the game because they didn't want to keep farming tons of consumables every week for a buffed Naxx now that official legacy servers are on the horizon. I know there's other players that feel the same way.

Reducing the time, difficulty, and consumables required to clear Naxx would likely keep a lot more players around to farm Naxx for longer. It's going to become much more difficult for a lot of guilds to continue filling their raids, and I know other guilds are already struggling with this reality.

Bring back blizzlike values ASAP. Then like two weeks later re-enable world buffs too.

I fear the population will further decline over the next few months
It will, regardless the recent announcement. It's most likely a year or two before Vanilla retail happens though.

The majority of Kronos players are still progressing Naxx, not farming. I think that only when the majority are farming, the nerf will be needed. And even then, it's pretty arguable if certain challenge encourages farm or discourages it. I mean, for me, Twins and C'Thun were the reasons to be somewhat excited about AQ farm raids for longer time. First C'Thun on one weaken phase was a blast.

still waiting for a server with anual char reset so we can be stuck raiding MC and BWL for all eternity without the need to switch projects

Top Bottom