• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Blood Elves in Vanilla!!!

lanevegame

Authorized
vanilla-belf.jpg

They are pink. They have green leds instead of eyes. They have fancy haircuts and a great fanshion sense. They have sexy and slim bodies. Yes, THEY are coming back in time to take over our beloved virile world, and corrupt it with their pleasant smell and charming smiles.

* * * Any Race to Blood Elf * * *
[DOWNLOAD]

- This is a pack with patch components, tools and a guide to swap any race with Blood Elves.
- Guide to swap any race with Blood Elves.
- More detailed guide for WoW 1.12.1 race swap with video tutorials.

* * * Night Elf to Blood Elf * * *
[DOWNLOAD]

This is a mod for WoW 1.12.1 client to swap Night Elves with TBC Blood Elves.

- Screenshots

vanillabelf1.jpg

vanillabelf2.jpg

vanillabelf3.jpg

vanillabelf4.jpg

- Known Bugs

1. [CR]Blood Elves are using the Night Elves helms that are slightly bigger.[/CR] FIXED
2. [CR]Most emotes use the Night Elf voice.[/CR] FIXED
3. The following sound emotes don't work: /cry, /laugh, /kiss.
4. [CR]The following emote animations don't work: /lie, /sleep.[/CR] FIXED
5. Night Elf NPCs will use Blood Elf hair textures and helms.

* * * Human to Blood Elf * * *
[DOWNLOAD]

This is a mod for WoW 1.12.1 client to swap Humans with TBC Blood Elves.

- Screenshots

mal.jpg

fem.jpg

- Known Bugs

1. The following sound emotes don't work: /cry, /laugh, /kiss.
2. Human NPCs will use Blood Elf hair textures and helms.
3. Native sounds have not been replaced with Blood Elf ones.

* * * Dwarf to Blood Elf (by Schaka)* * *
[DOWNLOAD]

This is a mod for WoW 1.12.1 client to swap Dwarves with TBC Blood Elves.

- Known Bugs

2. Dwarf NPCs will use Blood Elf hair textures and helms.

* * * Troll to Blood Elf * * *
[DOWNLOAD]

This is a mod for WoW 1.12.1 client to swap Trolls with TBC Blood Elves.

- Known Bugs

2. Troll NPCs will use Blood Elf hair textures and helms.

* * * Gnome to Blood Elf * * *
[DOWNLOAD]

This is a mod for WoW 1.12.1 client to swap Gnomes with TBC Blood Elves.

- Known Bugs

2. Gnome NPCs will use Blood Elf hair textures and helms.

* * * INPORTANT! THESE PATCHES DO NOT STACK WITH EACH OTHER! USE ONLY ONE AT A TIME! * * *

- Install

1. Close your WoW client
2. Delete WDB folder (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WDB)
3. Extract patch-3.mpq into your WoW Data folder (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data)

- Uninstall

1. Close your WoW client
2. Delete WDB folder (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WDB)
3. Delete patch-3.mpq from your WoW Data folder (C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data)

- Special Thanks

Thanks to Zerocool (check his super exciting project to import WoD models in vanilla!) and Koward who made the converter I used to backport Blood Elves models.

Also kudos to oppahansi who made a modified version of jM2converter to make mine and other modders' lives easier!

- Draeneis in Vanilla

I also made a mod to get Draeneis, check it here!

Last edited:
If I unpack the MPQ and rename the models to say, dwarfs, will it work out of the box, or will I have issues?

I edited some .dbc file too so renaming the .M2 files wont work. Anyways if you want to know a bit more about my model edit method you can check my guide at this link, soon I will update it with some explanatory videos.

If these are going to be Alliance characters it would probably be more appropriate to call them High Elves. :)

There are blood elves in vanilla, i saw at least 2 in the blasted lands

Like krutopatkin said those Blood Elves you're talking about are basically Night Elves with pink skin, I'm talking about new Blood Elves models introduced with TBC.

UPDATE

1. I backported all the Blood Elves helms (only those used in vanilla, that are 222) and imported them in the patch, so now Blood Elves will use the right helms models.

2. I also imported the Blood Elves sounds, so all the sounds should work fine except for /cry, /kiss and /laugh, I couldn't figure out how to make these work. It's odd becouse they work just fine through script... anyways all the other emotes work as intended.

UPDATE

- I made a pack with patch components, tools and a guide to swap any race with Blood Elves. [DOWNLOAD]
- Guide to swap any race with Blood Elves. [PDF]
- More detailed guide for WoW 1.12.1 race swap with video tutorials. [PDF]

UPDATE

While testing the patch I've noticed that the raid cloth helms models were corrupted, so I fixed them and reuploaded the patch.

UPDATE

- Added some extra textures in AnyRaceToBElf-WoW1.12.1.zip to prevent green hair and face glitches for certain races.
- Added earrings for female characters in NElf-to-BElf-2.0.zip.

UPDATE

Added Human to Blood Elf patch! [DOWNLOAD]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible to get a Troll-> BE patch? I feel like the DBC editing is a bit beyond my skill, and I don't really like the Trolls anyway, so it'd be a good compromise. :)

So for you, it will look like a belf, but not everyone else, correct?

Like oppahansi said, it's client side only so only those using your same patches will be able to see the race swap :yes:

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be possible to get a Troll-> BE patch? I feel like the DBC editing is a bit beyond my skill, and I don't really like the Trolls anyway, so it'd be a good compromise. :)

Since I already made two Alliance races I was planning to make an Horde one tomorrow, so I guess I'll start with Trolls :cool2:

the guide is fucking detailed mate, don't be a spoon

big ups to ramses for doing this. real god

Hey, thanks for the great work.
Just looked at your tutorial and followed the guide to create models for Dwarf to BE.
However, I noticed one problem in the guide. You used the ID 53 for Dwarfs twice, when it should be 53 and 54.
Also, if you just use MPQEditor, you can pack an entire folder with about 2-3 clicks instead of importing with placeholders in MyWarcraftStudio.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzc4w6ei5xu7xrk/MPQEditor.zip

Hey, thanks for the great work.
Just looked at your tutorial and followed the guide to create models for Dwarf to BE.
However, I noticed one problem in the guide. You used the ID 53 for Dwarfs twice, when it should be 53 and 54.
Also, if you just use MPQEditor, you can pack an entire folder with about 2-3 clicks instead of importing with placeholders in MyWarcraftStudio.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lzc4w6ei5xu7xrk/MPQEditor.zip

Everyone knows that there are no female dwarves anyway...

No but really, thanks so much for the feedback, it's fixed now! Also thanks for the suggestion about MPQ Editor, that's really helpful. In fact MyWarcraftStudio also makes some errors from time to time when you import files, it's not really the best program for that.

--- Update ---

I tried out this MPQ Editor and it works like a charm! I was making a new patch and for some reason MWCS kept doing an error. Now I tried with this other program and all went smooth and fast! YOU SAVED MY DAY SCHAKA!!! :wub:

Last edited:
Works surprisingly well and super easy to install, if you can even call it that.

Any way to look at the troll boots in the new Troll to Blood Elf version? They look like amputated, post land-mine stumps.

Any way to look at the troll boots in the new Troll to Blood Elf version? They look like amputated, post land-mine stumps.

Just like Taurens, Trolls don't use shoes becouse they have big toes/hooves. There's probably a way to fix this by editing some .dbc file, but I didn't find any solution yet.

Last edited:
blood elves in blasted lands are not reskined night elves. they have unique facial structure, ears and eyes.

Top Bottom