• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Blood Elves in Vanilla!!!

I don't know why you keep asking some other kind of race swap, but this thread is about turning your character into a Blood Elf :wacko:.

Anyways you can check this guide I made (that I also posted in the opening post) to learn how to make a race swap patch, there are also some video tutorials.

Is it possible to limit the race swap to one gender? i.e. only female orcs are blood elves?

please, I play Horde in vanilla to get AWAY from all the poncy elves, don't bring them back

Could you possibly re upload this? I lost mine. I had the Gnome to Bloodelf race swap, could anyone send me it?

Hello, if you want some ready-to-use race/gender swap mods for vanilla feel free to check www.wowmorph.net you'll find all possible combinations of race/gender swap mods plus Blood Elves and Draeneis.

Top Bottom