• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <Blood Ravens> Medium, family-like guild Looking for more ravens!

Kiporion

Good day everyone, With the launch of K3, some friends and I decided to make a medium guild, with laid-back atmosphere. We want to make a guild where everyone knows each other and NOT something with over 200 members where only Leader and officers are known, and so far it's going pretty well! Being laid-back and family like doesn't mean that when we go into Raids that we'll just laugh and run around. We'll be focused and progress, but with light atmosphere :D So, if you want to level, raid, PvP, do dungeons with your fellow guildies, YOU are welcome into ! We're EU Based, but we have few NA members! We're currently forming main raid roster, we currently have 53 members but some of them aren't raiders. The ways you can contact me: -Reply here -Contact me on discord: Kiporion#5988 P.S.: We have discord server up :D

Hey, this guild seems fantastic! I'm not always able to log in and play due to real life things life family and job. A little and mature group of people to play with in a light atmosphere is simply perfect :D I'm more into levelling right now, but wouldn't mind do dungeons and raids as well.
I'm 26 and from EU (same time zone as server time). Just created a character on horde side, tauren shaman, name is Grekar.

Hi Ravens,

Im a returning EU WoW player, who spent far too many hours playing TBC, WOTLK and some Cata. Nostalgia brought me to Kronos, and im looking for a friendly, social guild that brings a real sense of community to the game.
I just started an undead warlock, name = Sinistor, (for fun solo leveling) but would also like to find some players with whom to level an undead priest (for end game healing).
Im experienced in the game, have leveled many, many characters on both sides, and consider myself a friendly and helpful player. I have a full time job but would have plenty of time in the evenings for some leveling fun. Your guild sounds great to me and I would love an invite!

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I stopped playing on K3 some time ago, so I'd kindly ask you to stop messaging me about the guild.

I've left my leadership to a player named Jinthaya, or something like that. So if anyone is interested in joining the guild, just type /who Blood Ravens in game and ask whoever is online for an invite.
When I was still in charge, we've set up a discord server, and clean website.

Best of luck to all of you,
Kiporion.

Hello,

If interested in joining you can message Dromir or Guild Leader Jinthaiya...we do have discord and a nice website.

thank yo and hope to see you soon
Dromir

Top Bottom