• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

bongos bugged

dessimapwnz

Hi every1

Today i have problem occured with my bongos action bars

WoWScrnShot_101515_000130.jpg
Here you see the last slot of 1st bar is "empty" but when i mouseover it, you see skill on it.

Aswell
My prot stance is bugged, when i switch from batte/bersek stance to prot stance it is showing icons of previous stances, but abilities are ok, as they are intended
WoWScrnShot_101515_040521.jpgWoWScrnShot_101515_040512.jpg

thanks for any help

Bongos doesn't use the default blizzard UI to switch stances. Every stance is treated like a unique action bar and you need to configure page shifting with stances in the /bongos menu.

By default, the stances are preconfigured as a good starting point. To reset all bongos settings go into:
\WTF\Account\(your accountname)\Kronos\(your charname)\SavedVariables

And delete:
Bongos.lua
Bongos_Stats.lua
Bongos_RollBar.lua
Bongos_CastBar.lua
Bongos_ActionBar.lua

Next after restaring wow you should have the default settings. To prevent having to do this again, go into /bongos and save a profile named "Default" or something similar that you can always go back to in case you accidentally mess up configuring.

Good luck :)

Top Bottom