• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bongos help!

Draakmis

Greetings I am using a pre-made UI I actually found on another servers forums (when I get home I can link) it's called "Grovey".

Anyways it has bongos for the bar addon. And works well enough. I have my [bar1] page with bear form and cat form just fine. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to page again when I enter stealth!

Kinda Annoying to not have that function. Anyone know how to do this? Maybe I need to re-download it? I just don't know :-(

In the mean time I am trying to work on macros that would be one ability in stealth and another while In stealth

Okay thanks. There are options in bongos. But they are so...simplistic and not drisciptive that I'm not sure what/how to do things. When I get home maybe I can load some SS

And I will try that macro, I was thinking something like:

/script if buffed('prowl') then
CastSpellByName('ravage') else
CastSpellByName('claw'); end

Have not tested that out yet... Just know vanilla macros were odd as hell.

Im bumping this thread for another bongos question!
Is there some way to decrease the bar scale of an individual bar? The bar in question I wanna scale down is my pet bar, and leave the others as is.

Thanks in advance.

What you need is to use the "stances" option. Make sure you have the "Bongos_Options" addon also installed.

/bongos
Click Stances
Click Add
Select the Stance you want to use
Enter the bars you want to change (1 - 7 for example would change bar 1 to bar 7 when in the specified stance)

A few things that I think are left out of much of the 'Bongos' conversations - an addon that I both love and hate. It has some great capabilities, but it quite dodge.

1) Version number?
2) Syntax for rules? Most people don't give full syntax as would be entered (again, version changes it)

After all these years, there are still way too many holes in the explanations of Bongos and its hard to believe no one has put up a definitive statement on the very dodge-ass issue with stances. The various versions do play out differently and there is some big taint moving between them. And, holy fuckness, I am tired of my rogue's main bar having stealth icons left on it when it comes out of stealth.

That's shit.

So that's bitching, but that's how it is.

Top Bottom