• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Boss Article Feedback

Cr0wL0ck

Greetings fellow Twinstar-Kronos players.

I am going to slowly add article's to the different raid/world bosses in the game on Twinhead which includes raid map, boss lore & boss tactics along with some pictures.

Please tell me what you think of the article on Onyxia and if it is sufficient, lacking or if you have suggestions making it simpler or easier to understand. there are pictures for first & third phase to simplify where to stand during the phases although not 2nd phase as her deep breath mechanic is random.

So if you could tell me what you think of it i could perhaps adjust/fix/add that to the article and then move on to the next boss so they are done in a similar style.

note: these tactics have been tested & proven on Kronos and where originally used back in 1.12.1.

Please do not be rude but give a full explanation on what & why you think so and remain constructive :biggrin:.

While it's not allthroughout a bad idea I cant help but feel this is the wrong forum to convey this information. A simple link to wowwiki (maybe one link for lore and one for tactics) would suffice.

If you're going to keep the article there, at least move it to below the loot/comments/etc area.

Have to agree with Hagson. Most players just check this page for loot or kills etc. Having to scroll through a wall of text beforehand is a nuisance.

A for effort though.

I think its a good idea, tho as lharts said scrolling through a wall of text could be pain. On the other hand i would view it as something that page is lacking as in an another table you can switch between (lore/tactics/loot).
Its gonna make this server and its db even richer i say continue your efforts!

I fully agree with all suggestions given above, just add that information in new tags.

True those are great idea's however since the article feature is something quite new still it lacks a lot and the spoiler-like feature has already been suggested and accepted so once that is added it should all fit in quite smoothly :biggrin:

Something like a small quote box aligned along the sideline is also suggested similar to what wowhead has basically but so far i am writing what i can and then later when the tool/features are added i can shrink the size of it into smaller boxes or buttons depending on their solution. ^^

thank you for the great feedback :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom