• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bounty Hunting Mcdaggers

Furina

Hello Fellow Horde Players,

I am offering 5G per Kill on MCDaggers in Silithus. Pls Screen it ofcourse ;)

This Guy is so Toxic that he steals the Geysers from his own Faction.

Good Hunt! :bandana:

PS:

I'm sorry i did not explain myself right. Its not about farming geysers.

He literaly pulls mobs at people with the Silythist dust and Vanish so the mob attacks you and he steals your Dust.

Best Regards

Furina

Last edited:
I dont wanna be buzzkill but nobody can 1v1 me so that will make it a little hard for you.But bring it,i like the challenge <3

It's not my definition of "so toxic", tbh. If you're not RPer and don't care about your reputation too much - Faction is rather relative thing. And he who farms R14 owes to his factionmates not much more than to his enemies. Well, IMHO.

But it's your right to put a bounty on anyone's head of course :)

he raised it from 2.5g to 5g haha.You are just baiting horde into a reverse gank.Can i post screenshots of the reverse ganking?

1. U can't hunt what u can't see.

2. Taking geysers isn't being toxic.

3. I have 1v1'd u mcniggets.

Mcdaggers, you haven't forgotten High Chief Hunter Legolas ? I will find you, i will hunt you and i will 1v1 you on the spot.

btw just another reason why sand is the worst shit for this server... i hope you all quit you filthy sandfarmers.

go mc daggers go!!!

Lol.

You guys should know what he's like in his own guild. If he doesn't get about 90% of the rogue loot that drops in raids, he'll cry about it for the rest of the night.

Go go horde, collect your bounty.

Bring it!

- - - Updated - - -

Mcdaggers, you haven't forgotten High Chief Hunter Legolas ? I will find you, i will hunt you and i will 1v1 you on the spot.

hey man whats up?didnt you get banned or something?what happened

I dont wanna be buzzkill but nobody can 1v1 me so that will make it a little hard for you.But bring it,i like the challenge <3

Yeah because you definitely don't lose to mages with all cooldowns and 3x protection potions, right?

Top Bottom