• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bring back the old forum

Topmong

Authorized
Hey guys I think these new forums aren't working very well, and considering everything else on the site (database, user control panel, bugtracker, etc..) is still running on the old theme maybe you could rollback the version you use for the forums as well yeah. Also curious why did you change the forum in the first place. I'd post a poll to gauge the popularity of the new forum but that function is broken as well so yeah.

Gotta keep it fresh fresh fresh.

The new forums are actually decent with the dark theme, too bad they're broken as hell for months now, just need to learn some html to format )) maybe its intented to keep the reddit millenials in discord? :shrug: :rolleyes: :randomsmileys:

I would be fine with the current if it worked and the option to not see forums from other servers would be implemented here like the old one, currently u cannot edit ur own posts, reply, quote, or use any of the tools chat used to offer and those that where around back then like the "spoiler" have broken down and only show part of what they had...

Can't understand why is it so difficult to revert the mistake that has broken the forums... Also hundreds of old threads are gone : ( And karma, and facepalms. Bleh.

Top Bottom