• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Broken tooth

MrJaiani

Hi every1.
I decide to roll hunter and will try to tame Broken tooth. If some1 knows does its attack speed will be 1.00 sec on kronos?

It was a recent change, but all pet stats and attack speed are working as intended now. Pets will have ALOT less dps compared to other servers. Formulas were just plain wrong and TBCish.

it can be changed right? because originally the blue deviate raptor should have 1.16 and takk the rare spawn 1.12

it can be changed right? because originally the blue deviate raptor should have 1.16 and takk the rare spawn 1.12

It will not get changed because that speed is wrongh :p played too much on feenix bro

pet dps are bugged, cats is doing lower dps than spiders, raptors and even crocolisk that is listed as a "defensive pet". lowest of them all, Broken tooth! Posted a bug report of it a few minutes ago.

I guess thats his complaint. They should deal the same amount of damage with only slight differences due to pet category or abilities.

I guess thats his complaint. They should deal the same amount of damage with only slight differences due to pet category or abilities.

Yes, this is what i mean, for example a defensive pet, should have a smaller dps modifier than a "offensive pet" but lower armor and health modifiers.

But the differens should only be at most around 19% (boar who should have a 0.9 modifier and a cat/raptor who should have a 1.1 modifier)

Vote for faster fix! I need my cat as a beuty NE female.. :rolleyes2:

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=7448

- - - Updated - - -

Im not sure if this only is a "leveling scaling issue" maybe any lvl60 hunter can confirm?

Hmm this is a intresting read.
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Broken_Tooth

so when did pet normization happen? Cause I was under the impression that it happened in 1.8?

i will have to look into this a little more myself.

- - - Updated - - -

I do know I used the zg bat for pvp because it had a 1.0 attack speed and didn't shrink down in size when tamed making it a nightmare for casters, and the debuff on warriors. But now I'm confused on when pet normization came about and if it was before 1.12.1 I'd for sure like it to be arurate

Some special pets that had high resistances got fixed, the attack speed was still not normalized in 1.12.1.

Can you compare the DPS from character screen for each pet category? When I tested this in beta it was working.

Some special pets that had high resistances got fixed, the attack speed was still not normalized in 1.12.1.

Can you compare the DPS from character screen for each pet category? When I tested this in beta it was working.

there are more low lvl pets tested now by another user in the bug report. It's all wrong (pet speed seams to be a big factor, together with "frenzied raptors" and way to low dps for cats), lets go in and vote for a fast bug fix so we can avoid seeing everyone running around with a dps monter raptor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom