• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Buff/Aura: Question

Cr0wL0ck

Well we all know how buggy "ED" is but i just wanted to ask if this bug is present on Kronos, most likely it is not but i just want to know.

on ED you often if not always see random buffs on players in the distance when in group, anything from a game-mechanic icon to a random boss buff is listed below the portrait of other players rather than the actual buffs they have XD

good to hear, since on ED it is simply horrendous XD

i hope they get it completely fixed :biggrin:

This usually happens for characters that have pet i.e. hunters and warlocks.
Chero fixed alot faulty packets to prevent client crashed and lags/client freeze.
While doing this he unintentionally also fixed that you no longer crash if you zone on a boat or zeppelin with group members.
Haven't tested the "random buffs" yet and its not directly stated anywhere to be fixed. Chances are its already working :)

Good to hear !

I was sadly used to these bugs because Feenix never fixed them over 3 years... :crying:

Man.This server cant get realeased fast enough!If it was today it'd be too late!!! :D

Top Bottom