• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bug in status New for 3 and half year

Roya

I,ve been trying to reach someone ingame, but GM there only told me, that devs are checking reported bugs, constantly working on fixes and so on. Well my question is how long should someone wait for the bug review or at least some comment, or there is currently noone who can fix it? Link is below:

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=4634

Last edited:
Need more specific info and proper report / comment format.

Current behavior, Intended behavior and sources

So the answer to your question is there... Post the intended behavior and sources on the bugtracker if you want it to get fixed, devs aren't monitoring the forum.

Need more specific info and proper report / comment format.

Current behavior, Intended behavior and sources

So the answer to your question is there... Post the intended behavior and sources on the bugtracker if you want it to get fixed, devs aren't monitoring the forum.

Hello nad thanks for the reply. In short ‘Its all there’. In past its already been told me, that there must be description, current behaviour and right/intended behaviour with a PROOF, from trustworth website. All is there, but the problem is, that nobody had reviewed it until now, after this thread.

Last edited:
The info that is provided states changes in 2.3.0. While it could be exactly as you claim to be prior to this patch, our dev team need some form of direct proof, not something that is indirectly proving your point. I played a druid through most of my years from Vanilla to Cata. I remember the behavior in Vanilla, but that doesn't make it "proof". If you can provide source information from 1.X then our devs would be able to investigate further. Until then, the bug will likely not be resolved.

Top Bottom