• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Bug, rogue Poison Quest??

FrederikKool

Hi there,

So, as i was playing my rogue i reached the point of being able to do the Quest Mission: Possible but not Probable. This is the rogue poison quest. Being half way in the quest i got asked to go do SFK. ( me wanting to be able to do all the quest inside SFK deleted the rogue quest for some room in my questlog. now ive got the problem that i cant pick it up anymore? there is no quest where i picked it up earlyer:(

Can anyone help???

My quest is also bugged as I am lvl 32 (KIII) and still need to kill one of the patrollers and it is not counting the last one I need to complete this quest...

Can someone from the dev team help out?

To first poster: I abandoned it too, long time ago. Couldnt pick it up from Orgrimmar, but went to the tower in the Barrens and the dwarf there, was kind enough to have the Quest for me.

To second poster: I killed a few of the different mobs too before I got kill credit. Its buggy, but I was able to complete it eventually.

Hello everybody,

The problem is in addons. I downloaded the original Kronos game without addons. Quest worked.

Top Bottom