• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BUG trying to open the game

dkvitorp

im trying to open the game but it insist on "it was not possible to establish the data connection flow, verify your connection" btw i have already tried to change realmlist several times

any solution to this situation pls? is a recurrent trouble, i even delete my client last month but at the end i read that it can be fix changing the realm list, but this time that dosnt work. somebody help pls, even the staff if you can bring some light couse im seen this is a recurrent problem in the server, specially with players from NA/LA.

last month i had a similar situation, it was so anoying that i decided to delete the game and donwload it again, thinking was a problem with the client.. at the end in that ocation all can be resolved changing the realm, but this time i used all the realms aviable, try using ip address that i found here in the forum, delete the content of some cache folders, and overrite the .mfil and .tfil files but nothing work.. im in this situation since yesterday, 10:25pm chilean time and today at 5:01pm still cant login, so sad. if somebody read this and know a solution pls help us. thanks :)

solved! you need to download the new .mfil and overrite it. you can find it in the apollo´s discord, #cm_news , posted by Lydansa. GL and enjoy :)

For the people having some sort of "Cannot stream required archive data. Please check the network connection." Or their equivalent from your language. There's a fix guide.

Close your game, ALT+F4 it, or End Task of any WoW.exe in your Task Manager.
1. Make a backup of your current WoW.mfil, located in
/Main Folder/.
2. Make sure you have the
Read-only option deactivated in your /Main Folder/ folder properties.
3. Download this WoW.mfil: Fixed WoW.mfil
4. Replace the WoW.mfil from your
/Main Folder/ with the one downloaded above.
5. Open the game, and try to enter.

6. If you can enter to the game, you can activate the Read-only option in your /Main Folder/ folder properties, or maintain it deactivated.

If you still have problems to open the client, it's maybe from the next issue:

- You are running a client with other language than English (GB).

You maybe need to re-download the mini-client, or wait on the English (GB) until downloads to 100% if you want to change the client's language.

Have a nice day,
GM Hayasaka

Look like it may just be west servers. Connected to a US East VPN server and was able to launch.

Kodi nox

Last edited:
Top Bottom