• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Can you Transfer realms

Proxxiii

Hey, i know its supposed to be a Vanilla forum but i couldnt rly find any other place to ask this, however, i started with 4 friends on Artemis but we found out this is pretty much just a czech server and we couldnt find any english speaking guilds while people told us to go on Hades if we were english speakers. Now were thinking about transfering from Artemis to Hades but we dont quite know if thats possible and if so, if our items on the void-storage and on the bank etc gets transfered aswell.
Greetings :)

Flexible options are non-existent with the Kronos project. You cannot change your gender, faction, race, or transfer servers. All of which would make fabulous donation material to sustain the server. Sadly, these are not a priority for the developers. It will be interesting to see the longevity of this project after Classic is officially released.

It will be interesting to see the longevity of this project after Classic is officially released
Private servers will 95% die out anyway, unless Blizz mess up big time.

Transfers from an older server to a younger one are harmful for the younger server, and since it's more popular, the obvious way to avoid disappointing the players is to not allow such transfers.

Top Bottom