• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cannot Log in

Drbuttstuff

Starting about 3 hours ago, I got booted from the server during an AV match. Every time I try to log back in, I get stuck on "Logging in to game server", and then it pulls the realmlist up, i click on the K3 server, and it starts the process over again. Same thing happens clicking on the K1 server. My internet is fine, but I want to finish this AV rep grind before the bonus is over. Anyone else having issues or suggestions on how to fix this? The Kronos website shows the servers being online, and there are no other forum posts I can find about a server shut down.

EDIT: Just to be safe, I also checked the website for any possible ban on my account. It shows no bans whatsoever on my end.

EDIT 2: Tried uninstalling and re-installing the entire game. I even held off installing the addons, but it made no difference. I also tried deleting the WDB folder as well, but this also did nothing.

FINAL EDIT 3: Solution has been found! You need to change your realmlist from "set realmlist west.kronos-wow.com " to either "set realmlist north.kronos-wow.com " or "set realmlist east.kronos-wow.com". Thank you to redditor suprementyo for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Same here can't just be us you think? Whole server must be down

If the whole server is down, I would suspect Kronos's homepage would reflect that by now. Currently, their homepage still shows K1 and K3 being online and the last down time being over 2 days ago.

Same, I can't log in either. Ironically, I went to Kronos 3 on Reddit to see what was going on, and Reddit has been down for several hours as well. Weird.

Also same. Checked here to see if there was some official announcement, but I guess there isn't. In the meantime, I'll keep trying every now and again.

Hey guys, I found solution for Artemis server - for me it works. I also re-installed whole game, but first try this : As you will open your game folder, go to data/enGB and open realmlist. I changed some things a little bit.

This is my realmlist BEFORE i changed it :
set realmlist login.hades-wow.com
#set realmlist login2.hades-wow.com
#set realmlist login3.hades-wow.com
set patchlist localhost

And this is what it looks like now :
#set realmlist login.twinstar.cz
set realmlist login2.twinstar.cz
#set realmlist login3.twinstar.cz
set patchlist localhost

After this, everything works just fine. ( Reminding : this is for Artemis server, i believe solution for Hades is up there :) ) Hope it will work for you too, good luck ! :)

Hey guys, I found solution for Artemis server - for me it works. I also re-installed whole game, but first try this : As you will open your game folder, go to data/enGB and open realmlist. I changed some things a little bit.

And this is what it looks like now :
#set realmlist login.twinstar.cz
set realmlist login2.twinstar.cz
#set realmlist login3.twinstar.cz
set patchlist localhost

After this, everything works just fine. ( Reminding : this is for Artemis server, i believe solution for Hades is up there :) ) Hope it will work for you too, good luck ! :)
THIS REALLY WORKS !!!
THANKS

TOTO OPRAVDU FUNGUJE !!!
DÍKY

set realmlist east.kronos-wow.com
You're welcome.

This started yesterday for me, and this solution did not work. It still isn't working today. I have tried every region and everytime I connect, it sits on connected and eventually disconnects me from the server. I reinstalled, checked for bans, checked everything. Any ideas?

So check if you have realmlist.wtf in the main WoW directory. Because if it is there, every time you start up WoW it will overwrite what is in the config.wtf file that is inside the WTF directory.

Top Bottom