• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cannot save the realmlist

josephfarrell22

once I try to set the realmlist to kronos it will not save, only save as. when i try to save it over the old realmlist file, it wont allow me because it come back saying its a read-only file and will only save as a txt document, not a WTF file, therefore isnt recognized by the launcher. please help

Okay so , do this, Right click on realmlist.txt, properties , down there is : Attributes: read only <---- Uncheck this, apply , go and save it

I can go into the "realmlist.wtf" file and edit it completely fine. If I check "WTF/config.wtf" the realmlist has updated there too. However, when I load the client it still shows the old server name in the bottom right and will not let me log on with the new server details. I have checked the realmlist and it is correct, I don't have read & write permissions causing issues. Can anyone Speed Test help me sort this out please

Top Bottom