• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Can't connect to server. [HELP]

Northlyk

I downloaded the client for Windows, then changed realmlist.wtf to kronos east. I try to login, it says "Connecting" and then after a minute or so "You have been disconnected". Any idea how to fix this? Btw, there are 2 realmlist. See the attached file. The one with us.logon can't be changed to kronos realmlist. I tried deleting it and only having the kronos one, but that didn't work either.

Attachments

• asadas.PNG
    asadas.PNG
    22.9 KB · Views: 11
Fix is you dont wait for client to login if it says for example connecting and nothing is happening hit cancel and login again.... Keep loging with user name and pass and hiting cancel until it logs in instantly.

maybe your IP is banned without a reason, its very popular here, people usually getting bans for no reasons

the problem was the realmlist.wtf was saved as a TxT file make sure u open up in notepad and save it

Top Bottom