• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Cant log into K3

akatsuki

They doing an update or something? was playing all week no problems. Tried to log on today.. stuck at "authenticating" screen. Followed by " disconnected from server" changed my realmlist to all 3. No luck.. anyone else having this issue? guess i won't be playing before work.

Wont let me edit my post... anyway. logged on with my spare computer.. its a mac. Worked no problem. Restarted my PC and now it let me in. Weird... literally played 4-5 hours ago. Nothing changed. I have bad luck. GL

Spam login, dont wait for client to connect. Hit cancel and login again till it logs. Anyway it sux here, people are getting banned without reasons.

Been having this same issue. Im on a mac and when I try to log in from home I get stuck at authenticating, but if I hope on my desktop I can log right in. And if I go to some other wifi my mac logs in just fine, but I can never log in from my mac at home. I've rebooted my network, I've added wow classic to my network firewall to allow all the ports it needs, still no luck.

Top Bottom