• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Alliance Carving a Dragon

a "german" guild should definetly be possible, but personally i don't have any problem joining an international guild.

me and a few old wow colleagues ( about 5-10 ppl, some are not 100% sure) will start playing on the kronos server too. most of us played horde in classic / bc / wotlk on a german server, for a new experience we are planning to switch to alliance.

I want to ask you if you will be recruting also czech players. I would bring a few classmates ... Our english is not best but we will enjoying game with international players :)

While the idea of working on my german and playing wow is appealing, I would much rather be in an english speaking guild. This guild seems like the most serious-casual one so far in the forums. I would love to have 70-90% raid attendance every week just to remain in a guild but the truth is I am way too busy. Hopefully there will be a casual option where guilds will allow substitution members without a set % attendance just to be allowed to stay in the guild!

If no casual raiding guilds happen a PVP guild it is.

Where does the name of the guild come from?

I am interested in joining by the way. I never was into raiding, but having a few people to level together and organize small groups for PVE and PVP would be fine. Or to just have a chat when bored :) Whats important for me is, that fun is the first priority, so no commitments. I just cannot guarantee when and how long I will be online.

I am from Austria if that matters somehow.

Austrian too... seems like the OP is not more active here, we should take this over control ourselfs :wink:

Couple of questioons:

1 Will you guys focus on raiding progression?
2 How many raid days a week and what days?
3 will you require your members to use bis gear pre raids + enchants and consumes?
4 will you talk german or english in the guild / raid

I think all people in this thread are more casual than progess players. So focus on raiding - i dont think so. Question 2: No plans atm. Question 3: Cant be answered - but i think and prefer no. Question 4: 50/50 - but english for sure when guild members are from different non german speaking countrys.

@druMarco
I got my third child in the next 14 days :biggrin:. I can be happy if i can play a little bit in the next time.

Is there a need to make an guild hp? And will anyone create this? Will we change the name of the guild? A new thread?

So many questions...:smile:

Hey all!!!
Wake up !!! :biggrin:

So i hope the server will open in a few weeks, we have to finish this.

Let´s find a new name for our casual guild. Then we can make a new post in the guild forum. Maybe i will find the time to make an little guild hp/forum.

My proposals are:

1. Timeless
2. Flint and Stone
3. Blackrock Casuals

Server is still not open. No guild is made. No one is 60. So why plan raid times. So much can happen :smile:

So I will tear the thread out of the month-old dust :D

Has anything happened here in the meanwhile?

ATM I am looking for a guild/group to level (with TS3) with and share the awesome vanilla comradery-experience. :) (this or Irae^^)

I am 20+ german student. :p

So if this Guild is still in consideration and planned I would gladly join you.

How much time do u ppl want to spend on release+release week? :)

Edit: btw I am p&p player, too :p

Hmmm...i think nothing happend :rolleyes2:.
I hope people come back just a few days before server start.

I will spend the evening hours on the release day/week. But all relaxed.

Im also interested in forming a german speaking guild.
The only problem I see so far is that we won't have enough Germans on the Alliance side to form a stable raid guild. With "stable" I mean 30+ members online on raid days. So the idea of forming a german/english speaking guild is quite good in my eyes. There shouldn't be much of a difference to an international guild except more german talking sometimes (in /g english should be the prefered language).
So how about opening a new thread when the server goes online? This thread here is a bit old and was buried and re-buried two times already :p .
In the new thread we could again announce what we want. Yes, the server isn't even online, but I think that raiding is something we can make ourselves an objective, can't we? How many raiding days and which ones, that is something we can discuss, when some 60s are in the guild.
And why should we limit our guild members to 20+yo students? What's wrong with the 17 year old pupil from France or the 40 years old family parent from Italy, as long as s/he behaves well?
Yeah, just my thoughts about this idea. /discuss :)

Top Bottom