• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Caves

What update is up? What is supposed to be fixed? The mobs pathing issues in caves?
Sorry, I havent been online today and I got no clue what you are talking about. :p

Cool! I suspected it would be about this, yet the op didnt specify anything or gave any info at all. :p
Anyway. Hope it works now!

Cool! I suspected it would be about this, yet the op didnt specify anything or gave any info at all. :p
Anyway. Hope it works now!
There is no need to specify. All caves were broken. As i said clearly "go hunt those caves and check if they're working!". I didn't mean specifically on the blade coven cave i meant all caves in the world. Check any you want and see if they're working. Tho doesn't matter anymore only one model of the cave is not working and that's the model that's blade coven using. :)

he, cave dont really seem fixed yet, i tested the orc start area one and around the middel of the cave / mining pick area the mobs keep engageing/disengaging me alot.

he, cave dont really seem fixed yet, i tested the orc start area one and around the middel of the cave / mining pick area the mobs keep engageing/disengaging me alot.
Yap... That's the only model of the cave left that's still glitchy devs are workin on it. :)

Top Bottom