• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde Change the guild's name

Yamakaji

Goodmorning everyone. My name is Ciro and mis I just joined the forum. I would like to ask you a question immediately and ask you if it is possible to change the name of my guild. Thanks

Greetings Yamakaji and masonha,

changing a guild name is not possible.

Have a nice day,
GM Aloxxi

PLEASE ADD THIS. THERE IS A NEED.

On retail it was added as a paid service in Cataclysm. You guys find donations useful, right?

It was added to retail because there was a legitimate need and people were using the service. The service was not being used to just fuck around.

When a guild changes hands, the guild cannot walk away from the identity the former guildmaster created unless it can change the name. It doesn't work. I experienced this.

This need exists here as well as it did on retail!

If you are worried about stupidity, you could place limitations on it, such as no one guild changing names more than once a month. Or make it expensive stars-wise.

So, 3 people here asking in this thread.

PLEASE ADD THIS. THERE IS A NEED.

Last edited:
October 25, 2011

https://www.engadget.com/2011-10-25...ction-change-and-other-services-now-avai.html

Q. How much do these services cost?
A. When purchased individually, the Guild Master Faction Change costs $40 US, the Guild Master Realm Transfer costs $35 US, and the Guild Name Change costs $20 US. You will receive a $10 discount when purchasing Guild Transfer and Faction Change in the same transaction, for a new total of $65 US. In addition, one Guild Name Change is free with the purchase of either a Guild Master Faction Change or Guild Master Realm Transfer. All sales of guild services are final -- no refunds will be given once a purchase is made.

See how big and fat those fees were or maybe still are?

Please please please

Top Bottom