• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character auction trade between K1 and K2

I doubt that will happen.

If they do it, they'll probably only allow transfers from K2 to K1 since K1 is already at AQ while K2 starts with MC/Ony. Guess they cba to check if every item is ok for that timeline or not.

Probably possible in a few years when the content is the same on both realms :p

I'm not asking about server transfer, but trade through the character trade auction.

The manual of characters auction states that it's currently not possible. My question is about whether they are going to allow character trade between the two realms.

"18. I have a character on one realm but I want to trade it for a character on the other realm, what should I do?

It is not possible to trade characters between the realms directly. The only possibility is to get to the other realm, buy a character there and leave your previous character on the realm you played before or sell it. That's the only possibility right now."

Top Bottom