• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Problem Character deletion problem at level 40

DaveL

You must remove the ban on deleting characters over level 40. By having such a rule you are LIMITING game play to that level. Most of the fun is starting a character over fresh, but by having such a rule you are preventing that. Instead over time a person will use up all their available character slots and never be able to reuse their favorite character names. This problem is FAR worse that any perceived problem you are trying avoid. PLEASE REMOVE THIS LIMITATION and let us delete our old characters.

Last edited:
Is there even limitation like that?

I never had problem deleting characters, no matter the level... ?

[Update] I think I went into wrong server, but it should be applied too.

The error I get with a level 50 hunter is "character deletion failed".
I submitted a ticket on 7/26/18 and was told this by a GM:
"Characters above a certain level cannot be deleted and we do not delete characters for players"

Probably some weird action to make people not d elete characters.

Definitely a server feature. And no one will help or lift it for you. Tho it is irrational.

no need to worry :)

as written on the homepage, you can use the stash system ;)

you can find a tutorial at https://www.kronos-wow.com under "character limits" :cool:

i hope i could help you a little, and have fun ♥

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, maybe this will work, however I can't figure it out. The example commands on the home page are limited,
and there is no command I can find to send 1 active character into storage. Can you give me a command to try? thanks very much!

the homepage misses a few commands indeed, so i will do you a quick list :)

to list characters in stash you use:
.character stash list

to add a character to stash its:
.character stash add <name>

to remove it:
.character stash remove <name>

and to switch between two characters you use:
.character stash switch <name1> <name2>

edit:
for some reason they removed the ".character stash add" command, i will investigate a little further and contact the GMs if needed :confused:

edit2:
i contacted the GMs and informed them, i will keep you updated :)

Last edited:
thank you very much, i'll give that a try but it looks like exactly what i need, thanks again :)

Top Bottom