• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character Deletion Problem

thealmighty32

I am full on toons and have nothing really to do so I tried to delete one of my characters and it gives me a "character deletion failed" notice. The toon in question has nothing in their bags or bank (and is naked, to boot). There is nothing in any mailbox that would keep the toon grounded.

What is the problem? What do I need to do?

Thanx

I am full on toons and have nothing really to do so I tried to delete one of my characters and it gives me a "character deletion failed" notice. The toon in question has nothing in their bags or bank (and is naked, to boot). There is nothing in any mailbox that would keep the toon grounded.

What is the problem? What do I need to do?

Thanx
Over lvl 20 maybe?

Can you not delete a toon over 20? All my toons are over 20 ( and I have no open slot) except my bank alt that I wouldn't get rid of since he has all the banks slots and holds my stuff? Am I screwed? I'm not starting over with a second account.

P.S.- I said there was nothing in any mail box on any toon I have, but thank you for your effort. It is appreciated.

Can you not delete a toon over 20? All my toons are over 20 ( and I have no open slot) except my bank alt that I wouldn't get rid of since he has all the banks slots and holds my stuff? Am I screwed? I'm not starting over with a second account.

P.S.- I said there was nothing in any mail box on any toon I have, but thank you for your effort. It is appreciated.
No you cant delwte characters over lvl 20 if i recall correctly. It is sone kind of safety measure, if for some reason you account got hacked. Try to contact a gm on discord. They might be able to help you.

A little additional information --

The cutoff point appears to be level 40. I ran into roughly the same situation, and was doing some housekeeping on old alts (auctioning their sellable inventories, vendoring everything else) prior to removing them. I was able to delete every character below 40 that I tried. Unfortunately, due to the restriction, I now have a 43 tauren hunter loitering around TB in his underwear, looking like a creeper :)

Ahoj, můžu se mě zeptat, tohle nemůžu smazat, moje postava nemá nic, co by mi dalo smazat show selhalo 85 lvl co mám udělat, prosím, smazat lovce nedostane show selhal charakter? :(

Děkuji

Hello i can ask me this can't delete my character has nothing bags i give delete show failed 85 lvl what should i do please delete hunter don't get show failed character?

Thank you

Top Bottom