• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character Ideas

mamofish

I've come back to Konros after a break and realized I've never done a full RP in WOW and wondered if others here were and maybe share some character ideas?

Currently I am playing an Undead character with no jaw so, he is unable to speak. He can only show his feelings in emotes and make noises. As an example, when trying to group I run up to people and "/e shows you an entry in his journal (quest name)" then "/shrug" to see if they are interested.

Some reactions to this have been interesting, mostly people seem to think it's too weird and give me the o_O eyes in chat.

Anyone else here playing with certain RP elements to their character? Share some ideas!! :biggrin:

I always sign letters with 'Paladin of the Silver Hand'. I also tend not to use drop items (like from the belly or a boar or a spider, yuck), only crafted or shop/quest (which are supposedly crafted by anybody).

Currently I am playing an Undead character with no jaw so, he is unable to speak. He can only show his feelings in emotes and make noises. As an example, when trying to group I run up to people and "/e shows you an entry in his journal (quest name)" then "/shrug" to see if they are interested.
That is cool!

Anyone else here playing with certain RP elements to their character? Share some ideas!!
First things coming to mind.
  • Contrary to yours, a cheerful troll who speaks like them ("How you doin', mon?" and "Watcha wa' me do?"/"Who you wa' me kill?")
  • Tauren who moos at everybody.
  • Brutal orc who attacks nearly everything, especially other faction.
  • Evil arrogant warlock.
  • Arrogant night elf.
  • A person who buffs everybody without asking
  • A person who never buffs anybody (even in group).
  • Mage who opens free portals.

I also tend not to use drop items (like from the belly or a boar or a spider, yuck), only crafted or shop/quest (which are supposedly crafted by anybody).

I like this idea! Really fits with a Paladin trying to stay clean haha

First things coming to mind.
  • Contrary to yours, a cheerful troll who speaks like them ("How you doin', mon?" and "Watcha wa' me do?"/"Who you wa' me kill?")
  • Tauren who moos at everybody.
  • Brutal orc who attacks nearly everything, especially other faction.
  • Evil arrogant warlock.
  • Arrogant night elf.
  • A person who buffs everybody without asking
  • A person who never buffs anybody (even in group).
  • Mage who opens free portals.

All of these are cool! Similar to the buffs idea my Undead priest buffs everyone and in attempt to connect deeper with the spirits tends to help nearby allies on their questing even at no gain to his own, other than XP I guess.

Top Bottom