• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character-transfer?

Borgash

Hey,

will character-transfers be available? I played for a long time on another blizzlike Server and I would like to have – at least – my main character on board. It would not be a problem for me if it was frozen for half a year or even more.

Greetings
Borgash

It will never happens. Sorry. You can read the FAQ.

Yeah, i just read it and found this:

zarquon said:
The previously mentioned character restore will not happen. After lengthy discussions our team has come to the conclusion that we can, unfortunately, not deliver on this promise to our old players. Should the next iteration of Kronos be a success, and we are getting more and more confident that it will be, we simply do not want to risk this success by giving the player-base a reason for a huge divide with potentially disastrous results. We apologize dearly to our veteran players but hope that you will give the new Kronos a shot anyway.

So, if even, veterans don't get their chars back, why should a new one then?

Actually, it is not too bad, so everyone has the same chances of getting their stuff. Cool!

I'm really excited about Kronos. Even thou I just got [Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers] and the other two Epics for my Hunter, on the ******

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds really blizzlike with pay to insta60. Btw. is that meant to be an advertisement?

Sounds really blizzlike with pay to insta60. Btw. is that meant to be an advertisement?

No, it was not intended to be advertisement.

One can't expect to play a character on another realm and then transfer it to any other out there. Nevertheless it would have been great, even though the character would not be playable for half a year, a year or whatever amount of period. There could also be a permission you have to have at least one 60 played on your own to get your transferred characters. Since it won't be a feature, forget it.

As i know, Twinstar does not support character transfers so Kronos will not be different.

See the leveling on other servers as a life experience :D not just a "painfull grinding again". Private servers dont work together, its all different people who do that. you have to see through the point of view of a server admin. not always as a player.
its just not possible. you have to contact the admins from other server to ask for data i guess. but these admins has to be friendly people to do it, but i guess they are so evil that they want money for that :D

Hi Borgash,
I also wasted some time on this server - to much time on that shit!
This server is really the worst private server I've ever played on and I played on many :)
For serious, they call it "the best german blizzlike server". This is really a bad joke, cause absolutly nothing is blizzlike there. There admin team has absolutly no clue of vanilla. And btw, this isnt a pure x1 rate server. When I played they had a quest bug and you had x16 rates on quests, when you had a premium account... so you needed 2h to level 60 :)

Our guild Arcanum was also on classic wow and we are a big core of german players. So you could join us and we will support you to level up.

See you hopefully @ Kronos!

you have to contact the admins from other server to ask for data i guess. but these admins has to be friendly people to do it, but i guess they are so evil that they want money for that :D

Screenshots will work, too. Of course then its just a copy of your character.

- - - Updated - - -

Our guild Arcanum was also on classic wow and we are a big core of german players. So you could join us and we will support you to level up.

See you hopefully @ Kronos!

See you soon :)

Screenshots will work, too. Of course then its just a copy of your character.

1: if i sent you a picture of a car, from the outside inside and me sitting in it would that mean i own it ?
2: heard of picture editing ?

in short it is rather easy to fake such minor thing's if all it required was the data or a picture since such can easily be faked even by an amateur, you would need to confirm it in a way that leaves no doubt that you own it. and even then they wouldn't since why would they wanna let some get a major advantage getting a lvl 60 while the rest have to level ? i own lvl 60s on multiple private vanilla servers and i know for certain each of them slowly fixes bug/exploits bit by bit, this one fixes almost everything so why should they transfer characters who geared, leveled and earned gold that could have come from exploits or non-blizzlike rates that where temporary or lets say your character is full naxx gear, transfer it to a server that starts fresh with raids and everything... seems fair right ? :)

there is no good reason as to why they should take the risk and the trouble to transfer/copy characters from servers they don't manage since it would only stir trouble among those who dont have 1 from another server or such and before we know it we got a mitch match server of ppl who where instant lvl 60 and ppl with 10-50k gold full naxx or ashbringer...

i am not trying to sound negative but just saying there is no chance that twinhead would allow transfer from servers hosted by others.

Hey,

will character-transfers be available? I played for a long time on another blizzlike Server and I would like to have – at least – my main character on board. It would not be a problem for me if it was frozen for half a year or even more.

Greetings
Borgash

No, Not Happening! EVER!

to give it a final and official answer,

we understand that it's the player's desire to continue on a new (and better) server without losing his toon he played on a different server.
But as much as we understand that desire, you also have to understand that it would break the gameplay and the atmosphere on this server on so many levels that it makes no sense at all to make that possible.

On Kronos you will experience a fresh start for everyone and a fair competition from the beginning on what's most likely the best scripted and prepared server there has ever been.
We think that is something you can excitedly be looking forward to.
We will do our best to make your time worth.

Thanks for your understanding !

After the launch you start out with a new character from level 1. After that, everything you achieve will not be taken from you :)

just inform anyone you meet and encounter, in my case i run around leveling zones for low levels in order to test my addon's especially the filter to make sure it doesnt just mute anything into the filter log but only the most necessary.

no need to sound so dramatically negetavite like "we will see this is fall....."

taking an overall look on ED their progress the past year in fixes and their future plans as well as how easy people agree that Kronos is superior after they visit "Kronos-wow". i would say its a clear win to kronos and each quality video bumb's up population a lot so i cannot see your reason for doubting.

true many will stick to their original servers due to invested time which leads to this threads request/question which cannot and will not be granted but 1-12 month's after release those will drop and move regardless since who wants to play or aim for something on a server that is horrendously bugged, has ddos trouble and where people migrate to the superior server ? answer is no-one so they will eventually even if they didnt want to in the start move to the superior server which i believe to be Kronos since i honestly cannot see the reason to hype CC considering how litle progress they make or that they dont even have an ETA after countless years of being under maintenance + it being their only server.

taking all into account shows a clear picture of how people react, and that there will be a constant growth.

I'm unsure about what you are saying. There are soooooo many private servers. But nobody knows if Kronos will be as good as show in the showcases. It comes to the details:
When my engineering skill is 300/300 and I have tested all gadgets and trinkets and they all work as intended then I will say Kronos is the best wow vanilla private server in the world.

I'm unsure about what you are saying. There are soooooo many private servers. But nobody knows if Kronos will be as good as show in the showcases. It comes to the details:
When my engineering skill is 300/300 and I have tested all gadgets and trinkets and they all work as intended then I will say Kronos is the best wow vanilla private server in the world.

So if u need a specific item to be tested pm me .
Most of gadget work ,expecially GNOMISH STEALTH TRINKET! and not half work like on other server.
some item still getting work done, but u will see a badass battlechiken

Top Bottom