• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Character-transfer?

Yeah, I looked it up in the BUGReport-section of this website. The Goblin Jump Cable XL is listed but the standard version is not.

I did not find it anywhere: Will Kronos be PvP or PvE server?

I'm unsure about what you are saying. There are soooooo many private servers. But nobody knows if Kronos will be as good as show in the showcases. It comes to the details:
When my engineering skill is 300/300 and I have tested all gadgets and trinkets and they all work as intended then I will say Kronos is the best wow vanilla private server in the world.

Well you can shout Kronos is the best wow vanilla private server because most of things from engineering was tested by Psojed :)

Also, we, former Kronos players are proof, that this server IS good. We lost our characters and did we quit? No, we are still here, because we know that Kronos is worth of it.:wink:

Guys ! :w00t:

First of all, the topic was about Character Transfers and the answer about that has been given already. What you are talking about now is totally off topic :shifty:.

2nd of all, we are ofc still in development, not everything has been fixed already, because if it was, we would know the launch date you are often asking for :tongue:. We still have quite a big program infront of us.

And 3rd, just wait and see. There will be many more showcase videos before we launch ! (just maybe there will be a video about engineering fixes ?!?!?!).

Just be assured that no matter where you played previously, you will see a significant improvement of quality on Kronos. Our showcase videos are there to give you some taste of that quality, but on the other hand, we don't want to spoil EVERYTHING !

Top Bottom