• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Warrior Charge/intercept bug

dirtnasti

So in pvp if the enemy has a 100% speed mount and you charge at them you get dropped off 10-15 yards away from them. You get dropped off at the point they were at and not where they currently are. I watched a few vanilla videos on YouTube and this wasn't the case. So is this a bug or is it just delay. (200 ping NA)

Last edited:
We should probaly also talk about the fact that you don't swing immediately when you reach your targets unless you rightclick them before you charge, and start attack macros with your charge doesn't fix it.

You can see it happen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGBnjELkgok at 3:29 among other places in the video. I would report it myself but I don't have time to fraps a bunch of charges and make a detailed report.

Last edited:
I have not yet experienced this, my tests with both right-clicking and left-clicking before seems to cause the exact same delay, around ~0.6 seconds before a white hit occurs.

Warriors not hitting immediately upon charging the target is a fix they applied to kronos. I remember having spare rage, charging, using MS/BT and going into zerker Stance, hit -> whirlwind from retail, looks working as intended to me.

The displacement happens even with 40-60ms but you should still get a hamstring off, except when the target is running directly away from you whilst you charge, or jumping.

I have not yet experienced this, my tests with both right-clicking and left-clicking before seems to cause the exact same delay, around ~0.6 seconds before a white hit occurs.

Try rightclicking the mob, wait .5 sec then charge, and you'll get an instant hit like Pat does in the videos, else you'll have a delay.

@Horo I remember them doing some kind of fix around this time last year aswell, in response to a bug with warriors landing a swing as they charged + another swing instantly or .5 sec later or some such. The delay here applies to both intercept and charges ofcourse, and I'm fairly confident there shouldn't be one. Though I might be misinterpreting what I've seen in that Pat movie.

That seems like a different bug, im not getting a mini stun on my end. The bug im talking about isnt a stun on my character but my toon being dropped off way to far away from a the target, it definitely feels like it could just be server delay. But even on nost when 12k people were online i never got dropped out so far away from a target that peircing howl wouldn't be in range after i landed.

Top Bottom