• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Chat Window Went Blank

Tarew

Hello,

Enjoying KIII greatly, thanks for making it available.

I'm hoping I can get some help here in resolving an odd issue with my chat window in game.

One random day I noticed that my in-game chat window was silent. It didn't display any messages at all such as General, Trade, combat stuff, battleground messages, etc.

And so clicking around I manually added General and combat stuff. Now it is better but still not fully restored.

Most significantly, I haven't figured how to restore the Battleground messages announcing flag-grabs and the like.

And it doesn't display the result of a /who search. Things like that.

Does anyone know how I can restore my window so it displays this information again?

Thank you!

Maybe try to delete it and relog? It worked for me when i accidentaly moved my combat log and could not return it to its place. I deleted it and after relog, it was restored on default position with all settings. I suppose it may work for your issue as well?

Cool, thank you for the suggestion.

I attempted to follow it, but it seems one can't remove the 'General' window.

It is possible to select 'Remove Window' for the Combat Window, but there was no such option for General.

But thank you very much for the suggestion!

Last edited:
Just found a fix to the problem. If you open up the chat window settings you can go into "channels" and "Join New Channel" and you should be able to check all of the options in that branch to get your chat back.

Top Bottom