• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Children's Week

Struckd

Authorized
So as most of you know. Children's week is here!

I was just wondering if anyone has done the quests and conpleted them? I had trouble before logging and won't have time to test fully. So just wondering if anyone else is finding it difficult to complete?

Is there a particular area you have to be in each quest to get the quest to work? I ran all over Stonewrought Dam and nothing happened. And yes I had the npc out and everything.

Curmudgeon's payoff seems to be glitched, I finished all the quests and opened it and I got nothing.

Is there a particular area you have to be in each quest to get the quest to work? I ran all over Stonewrought Dam and nothing happened. And yes I had the npc out and everything.

I let the npc in. So it works for me.

Same for me. Won't complete even after relogs.

Well I threw the whistle away and the quests and now I cannot get a new whistle.

Well they are bugged slightly, I went to the Dam and got nothing (I even jumped to the buttom to see D:) But all you have to do if you find trouble with these quests is go to The Dam or The Lighthouse or Bear Tree and log out and back in with the child companion summoned and there ya go! Now this should be fixed but that's the current temporary solution.

Top Bottom