• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Choosing an alt

Lehran

I chose to roll a rogue as my main (pve-wise) and i'm looking for an alt to pvp. Heh, you might tell me that pvp-wise, a rogue could have been awesome, but i actually enjoy being a caster in pvp.

I'm struggling between two choices right now : a shaman or a mage. Both look fun, although the elemental spec seems particularly fun to me, however mages look really fun as well.

I don't really care about one spec being OPer than the other one, i'm mostly into massive world pvp and battlegrounds, and i'm mostyl looking for the most satisfying class in this case (gameplay, skillcap, and so on)

Thank you very much guys

We cannot decide what you find fun. These posts ugh...make a decision for yourself, try them both to 10. I will tell you that if you make an ele shaman and think youre going to roll into bgs/wpvp right at 60 and destroy everyone youll be very dissapointed.

Unfortunately trying both classes up to level 10 is not a good way of measuring the fun you'll have with them at lvl 60 to be honest. Thank you for answering though.

Mage is effective, but boring. Elemental, you'll find yourself healing more than anything, and priests do it better.

What you want is a warlock. Fun and Effective

Mage, Warlock, and Shadow Priest are all good in PvP. Though if you roll spriest, you'll get shitter noobs whining at you for not healing; not knowing that spriest melts face in PvP.

Top Bottom