• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Chrisboy 60 R13 Asscandy Warrior Pvp Movie

Oh boy, I knew from the broken-English RP content right at the start that I was in for a treat and this sure delivered.

trash mayb get sum nice reflects or do sumthing useful execpt auto attacking and clicking u fuckin terrible u shudnt even make videos bro

you constantly dislike my youtube channel and go out of your way to post negative comments.

grow up lol, aka relax it's just a video brah

you constantly dislike my youtube channel and go out of your way to post negative comments.

grow up lol, aka relax it's just a video brah

You don't understand the rationale of these people. It's not enough that they succeed, they want others to fail. Also, the chances that they are trolls is about 50:50, hence it's not worth putting up with. Either way, you waste your time talking to them.

ya this cilvaringz guy constantly dislikes my youtube and gives negative feedback ...
but hey on the bright side if nobody said anything negative then that's when your not worth hating on... so i'm doing something right to make these trolls angry

- - - Updated - - -

don't bother me at all bud more power to you !

- - - Updated - - -

thanks

To quote the master himself,
e11ccad227.png

Top Bottom