• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Chrisboy Video ! Cilva The Trash Talking WarLock. '' thanks for the beer cilva

Re: Chrisboy Video ! Cilva The Trash Talking WarLock. '' thanks for the beer cil

This is exactly the kind of thing i come to the forums for.
Thank you Chrisboy for making the forums and pvp a more entertaining place... It remind me of the good old days on ED :smile:

Team Plague #1.

Re: Chrisboy Video ! Cilva The Trash Talking WarLock. '' thanks for the beer cil

chrisboy clearly hiding away from me in warsong http://imgur.com/a/6LOBE 9hks??? i see why u bought mightylink so u can shadowmeld afk in bgs pleb.

Chrisboii banned now for rmt.. no more videos

now cilva can never get his revenge xd, outplayed imo

So I was hiding from you?

at least everyone knows your full of shit & hade to go low because you could not handle the fact I was better.
Anyway ill leave u all with this cheers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FPnqFg8Gs&feature=youtu.be

Mr Cilva ''Chrisboy clearly hiding away from me in warsong''

the server just died a little bit more

- - - Updated - - -

heh peace acely u and felz are the only good rogues on the server unlike trash cilva

Mightylink char

they have a Trade Option on the website... dumb ass

they have a Trade Option on the website... dumb ass

F. Players are forbidden from manipulating the server economy (real money trade/buying gold/selling gold/buying characters or selling stars for real currency/gold) from sources other than TwinStar’s website. Players are also forbidden to trade Gold/Items/Characters to or from other projects.

U da dum dum

Cilva is decent, but not that good. Best horde warlock in kronos was Faecalmatter, he doesn't play anymore tho. Xag and Baroli are the bests

useless human being talking together on useless post hehe so cute

quality gameplay from both gamers

wow new swifty vid

callow pay site hosting please u filthy krankenwagen

over 1k views Lightsky took me out of the game aka kronos... comon mr gm Lightsky 1k views?????? you just fucking killed the population even more anyway chrisboy will never return to kronos but at the same time i'm what kept it alive... you fucked kronos hen you removed the only world pvper out of it aka chrisboy renovatio but you wouldn't know that because your a gm not a player . BTW my email is [email protected] i will pay for you flight and room along with food etc and 5,000$ USD CASH if you would accept my challenge to a 1v1 real life bare nuckle fight my name irl is chris boosalis i live in Baltimore maryland and i would love to beat the shit out of you Lightsky accept my challenge i'm 100% serious i will pay for your flight time and grant you 5k cash if u win accept or bitch out you fucking fagot . CHRISBOY THE LEGEND OF KRONOS ACCEPT OR BITCH OUT .

over 1k views Lightsky took me out of the game aka kronos... comon mr gm Lightsky 1k views?????? you just fucking killed the population even more anyway chrisboy will never return to kronos but at the same time i'm what kept it alive... you fucked kronos hen you removed the only world pvper out of it aka chrisboy renovatio but you wouldn't know that because your a gm not a player . BTW my email is [email protected] i will pay for you flight and room along with food etc and 5,000$ USD CASH if you would accept my challenge to a 1v1 real life bare nuckle fight my name irl is chris boosalis i live in Baltimore maryland and i would love to beat the shit out of you Lightsky accept my challenge i'm 100% serious i will pay for your flight time and grant you 5k cash if u win accept or bitch out you fucking fagot . CHRISBOY THE LEGEND OF KRONOS ACCEPT OR BITCH OUT .

Can I come instead? Lets do this in a GOT trial by combat way. I fight for him. I don't care of I loose (i probably win anyway). I just want the free trip to the US :D

huh even my attempts to find frends are not so desperate ;d

chrisboy.png

cilva2.png

lightsky.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom