• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Class and faction poll

Which class & faction will you play?

• Total voters

Mourningsong

While I did find two other polls (one with which faction to choose and the other which class to play) quite interesting, I felt I was more interested in the class composition for each faction and as such I decided to make another poll. It's one option only cause it would represent your main character.

Last edited:
This is what I wanted to do at first, but it looks really messy if theres not a ton of voters

Should've allowed multiple choice probably, as my class choice derives from the faction I'll choose.

hmm I'm either going ally druid or horde shammy. Undecided so no vote yet. I'll probably decide at character creation :w00t:

Orc Hunter. For the Alliance! er, I mean Horde. As a lifelong member of the Alliance, it will take awhile before I get the battle cry right.

Should've allowed multiple choice probably, as my class choice derives from the faction I'll choose.

I thought about doing that at first, but I didn't really see any benefit to it since most people would choose 2-4 classes and I wanted a glance of what to expect even though some people will most likely change their minds until launch. I should have added a "Undecided faction and class" option though. Oh well, a little bit too late now.

The poll is not representative anyway. It's "enthusiasts" voting here while the general wave choses cookie-cutter classes and specs.

Voted for Horde warlock, but really I'm undecided until I consult some buddies around the time this is coming out. Would be wise to make our groups functional.

Top Bottom