• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Class help

Quaria

I played warlock and hunter, and to a short extent holy/disc priest, in original vanilla.

In TBC I played hunter, resto shaman, and in WOTLK I played resto shaman, death knight, priest multiple specs, and feral druid.

What should I pick?

I only want to play something I've played before (the above) to actually relive experiences, but how was resto shaman and feral druid in vanilla? Also If shaman I must level as resto because respeccing at 60 is dull for me, I don't level to be able to do XYZ at 60, I play to play at every level.

Regarding hunter pet training, it's not an issue since I did it once.

Regarding lock I feel worried about fear bugs. What I remember mostly is being able to solo elite demon mobs in the north winterspring (that drops priest legendary) and parts of Dire Maul. Edit : thanks to fear working!

Any help would be appreciated!

World PVP with the aforementioned classes/specs is quite important for me. Not cause I'm a ganker but survivability is key.

Furthermore, if I want to play low level BGS is there any faction that are to prefer?

Last edited:
resto shaman very neccesary in pve guilds, lots of them! good thing u didnt ask about elemental shaman
feral druid tank low content fine, but in harder raids there will come a point where feral tanks just cant keep up with a warrior tank anymore, and thats why most guilds dont bother investing into feral druids to begin with. feral dps aint that great either.

of the mentioned, all are good for world pvp, maybe not rsham. I had a lot of fun with a feral but coming from wotlk it would seem very stripped down, no cyclone, maim, mangle etc. For easier times, go lock, for some challenge its hunter/feral.

Thank you! Valid point with missing spells (might even miss steady shot etc) so Lock it is.

Top Bottom