• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Classes that are better in PvP on Alliance

Wolfrig

I want to play alliance and I want to play alot of PvP, and I heard horde is overall better in pvp with their racials. However, is there some class that works better on alliance than horde in PvP due to alliance races, maybe?

(Please don't say Paladin :lol: )

Worry about learning how to play your class effectively. Doesn't really matter what race your class is if you can play it well.

For solo or grp play?
There are a lot of situational racials, some that counter specific classes.

Human > stealth
Dwarf > blind + ud sp + bleeds
N811 = utlity and > stealth
Gnome > slowing & rooting classes e.g. mage nova

Just to mention some.

WOTF is really hard to beat and orcs with their AP buff and 15% stun resist is also hard to beat. Gnomes have escape artist which could be useful for warriors and rogues but other than that I cant think of anything else that potentially can match hordes racials in usefulness. Every other ally racials are too situational when fears and stuns are quite common.

Night elf hunters are great for world pvp, shadowmeld -> send pet to attack -> at 50% hp turn chase with cheetah finish target

Top Bottom