• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rogue Combat bug

Rerun

Basically not being able to restealth because you're still in combat, while you should be out of combat.

Even on retail this was a problem sometimes, but basically I'm wondering if this occurs a lot now or if it will occur a lot when we go live.
A very occasional occurence of a combat bug is to be expected, but if it happens too often it could really get in the way of Rogue gameplay; particulary in PvP.

If this is already adressed somewhere, aware me I haven't looked far and wide for it.
It just popped into my mind and wanted to make another thread on the Rogue Forums.

That's it!
:whistling:

The amount of "in combat" bugs was already pretty low before. Chero even improved it from there on.
Its definetly less then on other servers, but it still happens from time to time.
Never had it permanently though. It sometimes stayed a few seconds longer, but faded quite quickly.

Sounds good.
I'm confident that this server will - atleast - have very few bugs.
That's absolutely a necessity for enjoyable gameplay. Now let's hope there will be enough of a population.

Top Bottom