• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Hunter Community help: looking for hunter pet screenshots

The link is broken for me, so you intend to compare pet stats?
The link lists all tamable beasts from 1-60 according to their attack speed.

Do you want a more detailed list? Covering abilities aswell or what? :p

Ah indeed, the link still worked this morning. Glad I've saved it before it went offline. I'm trying to find the stats for different pet levels. The formula currently used by Kronos is probably wrong, that's why Chero needs sources. So check your screenshot folders for retail vanilla screens showing pet stats :)

If found these links that might be useful for your research:

Website with stats, likely from around patch 2.0

EDIT: Apparantly patch 2.0 introduced pet scaling: since then, pets received additional attack power, health, spell damage and armor depending on their owner's stats. So only pre-2.0 sources are valuable.

Apparantly they found a chinese site with many screenshots (http://wow.duowan.com/0711/58964628375.html) where the correct formula for pet stats was derived.

Last edited:
Correct, Chero fixed pet stats and damage, so we don't need any more information.
Was just going to post the site (all credit for finding it go to Lharts) when I saw jorim already did.
Also the attack speed for all tamable creatures has been corrected. Unlike many other servers, Kronos will not have overpowered hunter pets.

Top Bottom