• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Community update

Chero

Kronos Administrator
Dear community,

We hope you are enjoying your summer thus far. We wanted to share with you some information and changes we are implementing.

Alterac Valley – K2
The wait is nearly over! On July 22nd, the gates will open and the battle shall begin. We look forward to seeing you all participate, and wish both factions the best of luck.

Blackwing Lair – K2

Ragnaros has been extinguished, but a new challenge threatens Azeroth; are you prepared? Fear not, there is still time! The gates to Blackwing Lair will officially open in late August.

Read More

Yeeea, thanks for AV in AV weekend!

Also, thanks for working to cure PvP... Hope que droppers will get deserter soon as well!

Although it is early and we haven't seen how these changes will effect the pvp scene. But i can't help but feel you missed the mark. Still no guarantees that AV and AB will ever open outside of the weekends because you constantly lose you queue. At a minimum would like to at least allow the AV queue to stay active when you enter a bg, since it takes the most amount of players to open.

Still no penalty for actively dodging with a second account.

I'll be honest I play on K2 and I have two accounts one with my 60 on it and another I use to actively scout premade groups. What in this patch changes this situation where if you are not queuing as a full man roster, that actively scouting and dropping queues is the only way to get honor? You are better off dropping the queue and hoping for a pug and spend your time standing in a main city or farming than actually taking the queue and trying to participate.

Last edited:
I liked the suggestion of giving deserter debuff to anyone who hides from a queue pop instead of entering battle.

Although it is early and we haven't seen how these changes will effect the pvp scene. But i can't help but feel you missed the mark. Still no guarantees that AV and AB will ever open outside of the weekends because you constantly lose you queue. At a minimum would like to at least allow the AV queue to stay active when you enter a bg, since it takes the most amount of players to open.

Still no penalty for actively dodging with a second account.

I'll be honest I play on K2 and I have two accounts one with my 60 on it and another I use to actively scout premade groups. What in this patch changes this situation where if you are not queuing as a full man roster, that actively scouting and dropping queues is the only way to get honor? You are better off dropping the queue and hoping for a pug and spend your time standing in a main city or farming than actually taking the queue and trying to participate.

a) These changes weren't directed towards "multi bg queuing". I agree this would be great to have, this is still not yet something the devs have added.

b) It's virtually impossible to prevent cross faction "spying", whether it's a lowly lvl 1, or a high lvl 60. It's extremely difficult to prove and much harder to police, especially if a rule was to go in place (people would find ways to disguise it as best they can). However, we're always open to suggestions.

c) As the article states, we'll be adding other abuse prevention changes in the coming weeks. When we have more info, we'll pass it along.

Top Bottom