• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Concerned about fast Alterac Valleys

In the very begining of vanilla AV were just toooo long i think.I remember 1 AV that just were playing smth about 30-36 hours(sry for my english guys:w00t:) that was epic but that was too @%^#$@ long.So i just didnt mind about short AVs but not too short ofcourse.4-6 hours is fine for me.
But everything will depend from PvPguilds and their prems.We are not the same as we were=)

Last edited:
We also can leave active a "low pop solution" where honor gained from kills in BG decreases to 50% and then remains the same, which means that you will still get honor even when you kill that guy 150 times :smile:

We also can leave active a "low pop solution" where honor gained from kills in BG decreases to 50% and then remains the same, which means that you will still get honor even when you kill that guy 150 times :smile:

That is incredibly exploitable

50/50 right. the first HK gives 100% honor, the 5. or 6. gives you 2-3 honor. if you have a long alterac u will get many HK's but not that much honor.

i want a zerg av like back in days, blood and shard farming, summoning the icelord, etc etc etc

i remember the first alterac valley match on another private server with many other ppl from here ;) its just awesome.

peace

Thats what i want aswell, god old days

Some kind of a honor bonus that outweighs benefits of quick wins.

That's just ridiculous, (sounds like way too much honor) but I wouldn't have a problem with honor bonuses for people who stay in long AVs for a long time. Just enough so that every second message isn't "we should just loose and get it over with." A small amount more honor than just grinding it out from kills would be welcomed by most I'd assume.

What if there was a requirement to cap graveyards. You can't cap the 3rd gy until you cap the 1st and 2nd gy. This isn't blizzlike.

Just deal with it.
A fully working environment will solve most of the problems with fast AVs. What you can't change is the mentality of the community. If they want to lose/win fast they will. There is nothing you can do about it.

Top Bottom